7.16.2012

Good Listener (III)

1. Ben Harper - "Welcome to the Cruel World"
I used to be really, really cynical, and maybe I am drawn to this song because it takes me back to that place. I just have to remind myself to take the lyrics with a grain of salt.

2.The Head and the Heart - "Down in the Valley"
I feel dumb for not knowing who The Head and the Heart was until about a month ago, but even I have faults. Don't be like I was... check 'em out now. Now.

3. The Joy Formidable - "Whirring"
This one's over a year old, but you should listen to it if you haven't ever heard of it. I'm such a big proponent of female-fronted rock groups (just imagine how I feel about all-girl groups), and The Joy Formidable's Ritzy Bryan is one of the reasons for it.  Anyway, this is just the raddest song.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...